Now is the time to get your tickets for the Teenage Drama Workshop's 2010 summer plays for youth.
Because our productions are so popular with local camp groups, we already have some weekday matinees that are sold out! So don't delay. Get your tickets today! Here are some helpful hints for your ticket-buying:
If you want tickets for the Teenage Drama Workshop's upcoming productions of "Seussical," "Alice in Wonderland" or the "10-Minute Play Festival," you have several options:
1. Visit the Associated Students Ticket Office on the CSUN campus in person. This allows you to avoid all fees. The ticket office is located near Plaza Del Sol in the University Student Union complex on the Zelzah Ave. side of campus. Due to construction in the area, the closest parking is lot G3. (See campus map for reference.) The ticket office is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Saturday. (Note: You can request a free 30-minute parking pass to visit the ticket office from the parking guard gate in lot G4. Or, if you've already purchased a one-day pass in another lot, you can use it on the same day in lot G3 or G4.)
2. Call the AS Ticket Office and place an order by phone. There is a small service charge applied to the entire order and your tickets will be mailed to you. The phone number is (818) 677-2488.
3. Order online via Ticketmaster. This may be convenient for out-of-town guests, however a service charge is applied to each ticket.
4. Use the onsite ticket booth in Nordhoff Hall. The AS Ticket Office will operate a satellite ticket office in Nordhoff Hall once our shows are up-and-running. The box office will open two hours before each show and you can purchase tickets for same-day performances or in advance for other TADW performances.
5. Take advantage of our group rate. If you are organizing lots of friends and family to see our shows, take advantage of our group rate of $7 per ticket for groups of 10 or more. All tickets for a particular performance must be purchased together to get this special rate.